The blog First.One.Through continued to grow in 2019, with more plans for 2020.
More articles were written and they have been shorter, following the feedback from various readers. In the future, some longer articles and analyses will be available for download, just by submitting an email address. The longer feature publications with extensive analysis will be shared in this format going forward.
While readership in the United States increased significantly, the volume from other countries declined from last year, particularly the Scandinavian countries, many of which dropped off the top 15.
Both Jordan and American Samoa jumped onto the top table as readers came for the article Prostitution and the Hijab. People in Jordan were also big readers of Jordan’s King Abdullah II Fights to Retain His Throne.
Overall, the most popular articles of 2019 were:
- Christiane Amanpour is More Anti-Semitic than Ilhan Omar
- The New York Times All Out Assault on Jewish Jerusalem
- The Insidious Jihad in America
- The Anti-Israel Community in a Jewish House of Worship
- Recognition of Acquiring Disputed Land in a Defensive War, which was originally written in 2015 and continues to be one of the most read and referenced articles on the site.
Facebook continues to be an important source for the readership, and Twitter much less so. For 2020, look for Twitter to be used more frequently.
Other news sources continue to re-post the articles, as intended. All that is required is a link to the original article on First.One.Through. Some of those online sites included:
- The Jewish Press
- Legal Insurrection
- Jewish Review, Israel
- Brabosh (Dutch)
- Calev ben Yefuneh, Israel
- Jews Down Under, Australia
- EJ Bron (German)
- Document, (Norwegian)
- Heplev (German)
- Anne’s Opinions
- Antisemitism, Israel
- Geller Report – actually done incorrectly, as the article did not reference the FOT site
- Israel Behind the News
- Why Evolution is True
- One Jerusalem
- Facts about Israel, United Kingdom
- Jewish Segovia, Spain
- We Have Returned Home, Israel
- Mother of the Mount Carmel
- Meir Weiss
Of course, it’s always welcome when people source the articles either in their articles or when they add comments as done by the following:
- Sultan Knish
- Times of Israel
- Jewish Leadership
- Audiatur-online, Switzerland
- Aurorula, Switzerland
- bodøposten, Norway
- Rabbi Pruzansky
- Hava haAharona
The FirstOneThrough YouTube page has slowed down significantly since August 2018. While no new videos have been posted in seven years, until August 2018 there was an average of over an hour a day of video watched on the channel. Just over 200 hours of video were watched on the channel in 2019.
The most popular videos of 2019 were:
- Aliyah to Israel (Music by The Maccabeats)
- Jordan’s Hypocrisy: Queen Rania on Palestinians and UNRWA
- Syrian hypocrisy – Asma al-Assad on a violent rampage
- Ethiopian Jews Come Home (Philip Phillips)
- Judea and Samaria (Foo Fighters)
Please share and comment on all of the original material.
Wishing you a wonderful 2020.