Former Pink Floyd front-man Roger Waters just finished his new project called “The Powerful Jew.” The sprawling effort includes a movie, play and musical score. The most powerful songs include “Wish You Weren’t Here,” “Us and Them Jews,” “Money, All Jews Talk About is Money,” and the anthem “Pig Man,” about the evil Jew stealing and controlling world resources.
Floating pig with Jewish star at Waters’ concert
It has been getting a lot of attention in previews.
- The New York Times called the work a “masterpiece” on par with the opera “The Death of Klinghoffer“
- Louis Farrakhan gave it “two Satanic Jew horns’ up“
- Al Jazeera said the movie “highlighted how Israeli forces are attempting to Judaize the world via various measures of control. They are attempting a takeover of Arab and global resources for their own benefit. Waters hit the mark.“
- Linda Sarsour, Melissa Harris-Perry and Tamika Mallory, organizers of the Women’s March said that the movie and music were “great” and loudly defended Roger Waters against charges that he is an anti-Semite: “Waters is no anti-Semite. He has enemies, just like Jesus had enemies for telling the truth.”
- Ilhan Omar, a Democratic Socialist who just won election in Minnesota said that she will use some of the music from the album at her swearing in ceremony. “Waters’ work shows how the Zionist Jews have hypnotized the world. May Allah awaken the people to see the evil that is Israel.”
However, not everyone has loudly endorsed the album.
Former President Barack Obama said he didn’t think any of the songs would make his playlist for 2018. “I already have Palestinian rapper DJ Khaled on my favorite list. If I have too many [artists] who shout ‘Free Palestine’ on it, people will question my pro-Israel bona fides.”
UK Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn criticized Obama’s reaction to the work. Corbyn said “Waters is ‘an ambassador for peace,’ and members of Israeli government are war criminals. That’s the truth and I stand proudly with Waters. Shame on Obama and other government leaders for hiding in the shadows, still living in fear of their Jewish masters.”
Corbyn is pushing Queen Elizabeth to knight Waters for his lifetime of work unveiling the global Jewish conspiracy. His target date is 23 May 2019, to coincide with the 80th anniversary of the British White Paper which capped Jewish immigration to Palestine, resulting in the deaths of well over 100,000 of Jews in Europe.
When Waters was asked about the knighthood being proposed by Corbyn for the work against the evil Jewish empire, he replied “Me? I’m going to have a cigar. Corbyn? He’s gonna go far and fly high. Our goal of eradicating Israel? It’s never gonna die. Our mission of enlisting the world to combat the evil Jew? It could be made into a monster if we all pull together as a team.”
Related First.One.Through articles:
Ben & Jerry’s New Flavor: Milano Zio
Charlie Hebdo Will No Longer Sell Magazines to 20 Islamic Terrorist Groups
Palestinian Job Fair for Peace
Subscribe YouTube channel: FirstOneThrough
Join Facebook group: FirstOne Through Israel Analysis
Roger Waters, Louis Farrakhan and Jeremy Corbyn are homosexuals! Linda “The Lesbo” Sarsour, Tamika Mallory and Symone Sanders are lesbians!
Pingback: Google to Stop Displaying Pictures of Israeli Flags in East Jerusalem and West Bank | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: The 2001 Durban Conference and Rep. Ilhan Omar | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: NY Times’ Sarah Jeong Guides Rep Ilhan Omar Tweets | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Inclusion versus Attention, and The Failure of American Leadership | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Criticizing Muslim Antisemitism is Not Islamophobia | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Considering Nazis and Radical Islam on the 75th Anniversary of D-Day | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Ilhan Omar and AOC Try To Reclaim The Word ‘Holocaust’ | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Linda Sarsour as Pontius Pilate | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Belgium Stuns Before It Kills Jews | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Bernie Sanders’ New Book: Nazi Germany Had Clean Streets | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Bernie Sanders’ New Book: Nazi Germany Had Clean Streets | First One Through
Pingback: The Zionist Obelisk | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Rick Jacobs Seeks Non-Orthodox Prayer Space on The Temple Mount | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: ‘Imagine’ No Wokeness | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: What Do The New York Times And Vladimir Putin Have In Common? Both Blame Jews For Meddling In Elections | FirstOneThrough
Pingback: Samuel L. Jackson As Princess Diana On ‘The Crown’ | FirstOneThrough