It is remarkable – if not scary – to hear many world leaders call out their support for a two-state solution to resolve the Israel-Arab conflict. There are already 22 Arab countries.
I do not fault ignorant people who want to see the stateless Arab people from Palestine (SAPs) to have self-determination. However, I am appalled that knowledgeable politicians would call to create a state for these people today, due to the current dangerous and vile reality of Palestinian society:
- a president that wrote his doctoral thesis on a particularly noxious form of Holocaust denial
- a parliament which has a majority of 58% representation from a terrorist group, Hamas
- a ruling authority that has laws that call for capital punishment for any Arab that sells land to a Jew
- a president that has called for a new country to be completely free of any Israeli Jews
- a Palestinian population that is the most anti-Semitic in the world, estimated at 93% of the people
- a president and leadership that denies the history of Jews in the holy land
- a leadership that refuses to recognize Israel as a Jewish State
- a leadership that calls Jews “sons of apes and pigs“
- the Palestinians elected Hamas to the majority of parliament with the most evil and anti-Semitic charter ever written, with calls to destroy Israel
- when the Palestinians gained control of Gaza, they launched three wars, fired thousands of rockets at Israeli cities, and dug tunnels to penetrate Israel for attacks, rather than build an economy
- a leadership that pays its citizens to murder Israelis
- a leadership that names schools, public squares and tournaments after terrorists that killed Jewish civilians
- a “government” that publishes anti-Semitic textbooks for children in school that demonizes Jews, claims they have no connection to the holy land, and glorifies “martyrs”
- the two dominant Palestinian parties cannot even resolve their own differences and rule together
- a major Palestinian party (Hamas) that refuses to allow UNRWA schools to teach about the Holocaust, even though it is a basic part of the curricula about human rights
In addition to these deep flaws of the Palestinian people and leadership today, the suggested contours of a two-state solution are completely unacceptable:
- a suggestion that Israel give up its capital city and the holiest city to Jews to the people described above, who had banned Jews from the city while they controlled it for 18 years from 1949 to 1967
- a preposterous notion that Israel should invite millions of the SAPs into Israel, just because their relatives were internally-displaced people decades ago while they waited for their Arab brothers to destroy Israel
Who could possibly support the creation of a new state with such dynamics?
Anti-Semites. Jew haters. People that seek the destruction of Israel.
I will not support Palestinian dignity that is predicated on denying Israeli and Jewish dignity, nor will I support a “viable” Palestinian state that undermines the viability of Israel.
I completely oppose the creation of such a Palestinian state ANYWHERE in the world, let alone adjacent to the only Jewish state, and in the Jewish holy land.
Related First.One.Through articles:
Related First.One.Through video:
Subscribe YouTube channel: FirstOneThrough
Join Facebook group: FirstOne Through Israel Analysis