Some media pundits and politicians have questioned the logic of destroying homes of terrorists after those terrorists have been killed. The question as to whether it deters terrorists is impossible to answer as no one knows how many violent actions did not occur because of the home demolition policy that Israel enforced in 2014 against Arab murderers.
As Palestinian Arabs often talk about the importance of “dignity and pride”, perhaps there are some alternative punishments that Israel could administer to the dead murderers. As there is no dignity in intentionally murdering innocent civilians, these evil monsters’ memories should forever be cursed and their names erased. Perhaps attacking their memory broadly and publicly would dissuade others from taking such action.
Here are a few ideas from FirstOneThrough:
- Place their image on scented pucks that sit at the bottom of urinals, making for excellent target practice (for men at least)
- Make a small sticker with their name that could be put on the bottom of people’s shoes to trample (the bottoms of shoes are considered very degrading and insulting in Arab society)
- Name the street where the murderer lives after the victims
- The families of the murderers would forever forgo any type of compensation for homes lost/ abandoned in 1948
- If a Palestinian official calls a murderer a “shahid” which means “martyr” in Arabic, all official Israeli publications should anoint such person the title of “Shatty” as in “we denounce the actions of Shatty Abdelrahman Shaludi”. Other variations like “Sharmoota baby” are acceptable (Sharmotta means whore).
- Any photos used of the suicide killer should have a superimposed camel’s anus for his mouth
- A bonfire should be made each year at the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth, where people can write their curses on pieces of paper with the murderers likeness on it, and then toss the picture and curse into the fire
The expense for these items can be taken from a special surtax on the murderer’s families. The amount of the charge will exactly equal the amount of money that terrorist sympathizers hand the families as “reward” for the disgraceful sick murder of innocents.
I’m sure the Facebook generation can come up with additional ideas. Please share them. Here are some suggestions thus far:
- Print the faces of the murderers on toilet paper
- Do not return the bodies of the murderers to the families. Instead bury them near garbage dumps or at sea OR do not tell them what was done with the bodies at all
- Every murder should be met with a huge fund-raiser for the Friends of the IDF
- Every murder is met with a new construction project
- All new buildings that are put up in Jerusalem or settlements will be named after victims. Some suggest naming them after the attacker
- Deport the murderer’s family to Gaza, Jordan or Syria
- Revoke all working papers for the family
- Demolish the homes- the family is complicit in the murder. Some suggest demolishing surrounding homes too
- Celebrations on behalf of the murderer should be treated as incitement to terror and a jail-able offense for all participants
- Every act of terror should be met with the distribution of guns to all Jews in the neighborhood where the crime took place
- All Israeli ammunition should be coated in pigs blood to dissuade Arabs from seeking a path to Paradise
- Take world funds destined to rebuild Gaza to support the victims’ families
Arabic curse words: http://www.youswear.com/index.asp?language=Arabic#.VG1VF_8tCUk
Article 17 of the Palestinian Charter: “The liberation of Palestine, from a human point of view, will restore to the Palestinian individual his dignity, pride, and freedom. Accordingly the Palestinian Arab people look forward to the support of all those who believe in the dignity of man and his freedom in the world.” http://avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/plocov.asp
Salaries for suicide bombers: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/salaries-for-suicide-bombers/
FirstOneThrough article on Collective Guilt/ Collective Punishment: https://firstonethrough.wordpress.com/2014/10/13/collective-guilt-collective-punishment/